Have you and/or your company done something special over the past 10 years that is award worthy? We would love to know what you have done and potentially give you an award and allow you tell your story at the upcoming IAMCP SoCal 10th Anniversary Celebration and Conference on October 24th in Irvine, CA.
We will have five categories for the awards. Four of the awards are company awards and one award is for individual accomplishments. These awards are meant to be self submissions where you will nominate yourself and/or your own company with the exception of the final award which is a Partner Choice Award. For that award, we encourage you to submit who you think is the best partner to work with.
The five award categories are:
- IAMCP SoCal Area Diversity & Inclusion Partner of the Decade (Company Award)
- IAMCP SoCal Area Partner of the Decade (Company Award)
- IAMCP SoCal Area Member of the Decade (Individual Award)
- IAMCP SoCal Area Most Partner Friendly Member (Company Award)
- IAMCP SoCal Area Partner Choice Award (Company Award)
All Microsoft partners are encouraged to submit for these awards. Submissions are due by October 4th and finalists will be announced by October 10th. The award winners will be announced live during the Executive Keynote session at the upcoming IAMCP SoCal 10th Anniversary Celebration and Conference. Winners will be presented with a trophy on stage with the Microsoft Executives and given a few minutes to tell over 500 partners your partnering story!
If you have any questions, please reach out to Justin Slagle at Justin@IAMCPParty.com.
Link to submit your nomination – http://aka.ms/IAMCPSoCalAreaAwards
Good luck and thank you for submitting!!
We believe that Diversity & Inclusion is vital to empowering every person and every organization to achieve more. Therefore, we are partnering with the WIT Network to add a Diversity & Inclusion Panel and Discussion to our agenda from 12-1:30 PM.
This session is so important to us that we have decided to offer this as a FREE session to all Microsoft Partners, WIT Network and Women in Cloud active members.
Lunch will NOT be included in the free pass, but lunch will be provided for all paid IAMCP Party attendees with a regular or VIP ticket.
Just a few other notes about this session:
- No other session being offered at the same time, so we can maximize the attention on this session
- Share ideas with roughly 500 partners attending this session
- Panelists will include:
- Sarah Geoghegan, SoftwareOne (Host – WIT Network SoCal President)
- Rodney Campbell, Partner Development Manager, Microsoft
- Seppy Azadi, Vice President, IT Governance at Korn Ferry (Microsoft Customer)
- Dave Shah, Global IT Infrastructure Director at Skyworks (Microsoft Customer)
- Heather Newman, CEO, Creative Maven (Microsoft Partner)
- Beth Cavanaugh, US Sales Director, Microsoft
For more information on the IAMCP SoCal 10th Anniversary Celebration event, please visit http://www.iamcpparty.com!
IAMCP SoCal 10th Anniversary Celebration will be held at the Hotel Irvine in Irvine, CA on October 24th from 9AM until 8PM.
I am excited to announce that with all of the expert Microsoft employees that are attending our event, we have been able to gather enough interest to add some new Education Sessions to our agenda and turn our event into a full one day conference!!
Below are the new tracks that we will have running from 9 AM – 12 PM.
Pre-Event Education Sessions (2 Tracks) from 9 AM – 12 PM:
- Track 1 (Advanced Technical)
- 90 Minutes on Microsoft Teams (Pouneh Kaufman, Microsoft Teams Engineering, Confirmed)
- 90 Minutes on Advanced Security (Matt Soseman, Microsoft Security Architect, Confirmed)
- Track 2 (Partnering 101/Business/Marketing)
Stay tuned as there are MANY more announcements to come!